- Categories:ABOUT G-TEK
- Time of issue:2019-09-12 00:00:00
01. Tianjin G-TEK Automation Technology Co., Ltd. was established in 2003, the main products are photoelectric sensors and proximity sensors;
02. In 2004, the LST infrared vehicle separator，also known as infrared vehicle separating light curtain independently developed by the company came on the market and gradually occupied the domestic market of highway toll weighing system.
03. In 2009, the Haitai Green Industrial Park established production and operation workshops, the same year a new generation of intelligent defrost-type infrared vehicle separator LHA (C) series curtain sensor came out, and was supported by the National Innovation Fund;
04. In 2013, further expand the scale of production and operation, and set up special workshops for the production of sensor switch and vehicle separators light curtain sensors.
05. In 2014, the research and development team and sales team of the company are strengthened, and the new research and development production base project is launched, and Tianjin G-TEK Sensor Technology Co., Ltd. is registered and established;
06. In 2016, G-TEK passed the certification of national high-tech enterprises, and the construction of the new R&D and production base of G-TEK began at the end of the same year;
07. At the end of 2017, the first long-distance, high-precision and fast-scanning LSD101 laser sensor was officially released; the Shenzhen Office was established in the same year;
08. The whole series of Lidar products were launched in 2018, and the TOF 3D vision sensor was introduced;
09. The new R&D and production base of G-TEK is completed and the company is relocated in 2019, effectively expanding the R&D, production and quality assurance capabilities;
10. In 2020, the company participates in the national highway renovation project, and the lidar vehicle profile system is widely used in domestic ETC projects, achieving a new high annual sales, and is rated as the top 50 private enterprises in Xiqing District, and the research and development center of the company is rated as a district-level technology center;
11. In 2021, LDN was launched, the LMO series laser scanner product project was launched, a number of photoelectric sensor products were upgraded, the company's product system was further expanded, and great progress was made in the warehousing logistics industry market development.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone